Woweeee these are delicious! Let’s just say at least one of these will be making into my lunchbox each day 🙂
If you can’t find freeze dried strawberry powder dehydrated strawberries should work quite well too.
A word of warning, the bowl I used to melt my chocolate in was too big, which made the dipping process a bit tricky, hence the wasted chocolate on the baking paper in these pictures 🙁
🍓Strawberry Ripe Bites 🍓
35g cacao butter melted
1 cup organic raw cashews
2 cups organic dessicated coconut
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla powder
3 Tbsp Freeze dried Strawberry powder
Pinch of salt
1 Block of Lindt 90% dark chocolate or equivalent dark chocolate, I love these chocolate chips
- Blend all ingredients (other than chocolate) thoroughly and press firmly into a lined square cake tin.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes
- Melt chocolate on a double boiler and put aside to cool to about room temperature.
- Remove squares from freezer and cut into squares.
- Coat squares in chocolate by using a fork or slotted spoon and dipping individual pieces into melted chocolate then placing onto baking paper. Return to fridge to set.