This is an incredibly tasty dessert option. It’s like chocolate mousse, only healthy! Loaded with Ω3 fatty acids (chia seeds), protein, fibre, anti-oxidants and numerous vitamins and minerals. A small serving will fill you up and satisfy chocolate cravings. I recommend refrigerating in small individual portion size containers so as not to be tempted to eat it all at once!
▪ 1 cup Coconut Milk or dairy free milk such as Almond Milk
▪ 3 Tbsp Chia Seeds
▪ ½ Tbsp Organic Vanilla Extract
▪ 1-2 Tbsp Maple Syrup or Rice Malt Syrup
▪ 2 ½ Tbsp Organic Cacao Powder
1. Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.
2. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours.
A few other tasty add-in options:
Nut butter (almond, cashew, ABC spread)